If you have an Android mobile device, you are probably aware of a rather efficient and fast messaging application Android Messages you have installed by default. There are some smartphones with other software, but most of them still are equipped with this one. It allows you to send and receive messages in the form of MMS, SMS, and more. This application is constantly updated without human interference. But if you want, you can download it manually.
When you use Android Messages, you get a long conversation thread, and sometimes there is a reason for deleting some messages from it. The earlier releases of Android did not allow it. But version 4.7 provides you with the option of removing multiple messages at a time without much effort.
Step by step
We are going to tell you what should be done when you want just to delete some multiple messages while leaving the remained part. It is clear that in order to do it, you should have this app installed on your device and updated. Then you should:
- Open the application and go to a chat thread containing the undesired messages.
- Find the ones you would like to get rid of and press on a message holding for a short period of time. It will become highlighted.
- Now tap as many messages as you want to remove.
- Go to the menu bar which you will find at the top of the screen page and find a trash can icon.
- Tap on it to delete the selected messages. Well done!
Everything you should know
Android Messages is intended to send SMS, MMS, and chat messages from your mobile device and deliver a range of useful options. But some obviously helpful and required features are still not accessible.
Thus, you have been suggested to delete multiple messages all at once just recently. We would not discuss the issue itself – why such a common feature was a long time coming. Now Android Messages delivers it, and you can benefit from such a convenient and simple option.
Please, leave your comments and share this article with your friends to help them cope with this feature
- 2019-08-23 09:25
IMO app is similar to WhatsApp messaging app that will make your text messaging daily routine easier. The app allows you not only to exchange messages but also to make video or audio calls. All your respondents need is IMO app installed on their phone.
How does IMO work?
The IMO app needs your phone number to verify the user account. Verification can be done both by phone and by text. No matter which way you choose, you are going to need a SIM card.
The only obvious question is what to do when you don’t want to provide the number. The good news is you don’t actually need to give your phone number to strangers anymore. There are not one but a few ways of skipping this verification by number. And we are going to discuss all of them here.
Follow our step-by-step instructions mentioned below and don’t forget to write down your impressions. Before we start! Pay attention that you can download the app for free from the official Google Play Store. If you have already downloaded it and passed the verification but want to remove your phone number, reset the app. Delete the app completely from your phone. Now download it again. It is completely free, so you don’t need to pay for anything.
Using TextNow for account verification
- Download the third-party app TextNow to verify your account. Open it;
- Create a phone number by using special instruction that appears on your screen;
- Now you can write down the phone number you have created or note it down by tapping on 3 lines at the corner of the screen;
- Open IMO and sign up this phone number. Verify your account and start using the app.
Landline number for IMO verification
- Go to the IMO app on your phone;
- Now you may choose your country and the landline number;
- The button Next appears, tap on it;
- The first thing app will do is try to send SMS on your phone, but since it is a landline, and it can’t receive messages, the app will simply call you for a verification;
- Note down the code you will be told during the call;
- Go to IMO app and type down the code you received. That’s all. Verification is completed successfully.
After you complete setup
When you verified your number, you can start using the app. Use it to call your family and friends or just chat with them. If you have already tried the app, share your honest opinion with us in the comments. Whether you like using it or not, share your experience with us. There is only one condition! Be polite to other people, even if your opinions are different.
- 2019-07-08 10:35